Inefficient business processes waste hours each day, adding up to significant productivity losses throughout the year. While looking for solutions to gain new process efficiencies and lower operating costs, business leaders often overlook their internal communications systems. Poor communication tools and practices can lead to a combination of issues, none of which are good for your company. Here’s a look.
- Loss of productivity when colleagues have difficulty contacting each other
- Uncertainty when employees can’t reach project managers to verify the next step in a job
- Collaboration roadblocks
- Difficulty sharing resources and ideas
Solving Your Communications Problem
You can begin solving the problem of poor communications in your company. For example, if you’re using a phone system that wasn’t designed for the way people communicate today, you’re missing out on some valuable technologies with robust solutions.
As a part of a unified communications system, a VoIP phone system can change the way your employees contact each other and share information. By integrating your communications with one streamlined VoIP phone system, your business can save time and money. Here’s a look at the advantages.
- Connect employees across 100 different locations.
- Reduce your current telecom expenses.
- Give employees access a mobile app, taking your VoIP communications system with them wherever they happen to be working.
- Improve productivity with a control dashboard accessible on computer desktops.
- Businesses with busy call centers can use VoIP to manage and route calls for up to 10 queues.
- Generate activity reports to analyze business performance. Automatically route saved reports to email.
- Regular backups and system security solutions protect your data and provide around-the-clock availability.
Ready to step up your company’s communications solutions with unified communications and a VoIP system? Contact a knowledgeable team member at 1 Touch Office Technology to find out more today.